We can assist you in getting an Energy Efficiency & Solar Loan through San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union. These loans make purchasing upgrades such as a Solar Photovoltaic System, or replacement windows affordable without needing to pay a large amount up front. Pay off the cost for the energy efficient product over time as you save money on your energy bill.
Program parameters include:
- Single family residential homes located in San Diego County
- Below market loan rates
- Fixed rate loan up to a maximum term of 20 years
- Loan amounts up to $25,000 – Energy Efficient Home Improvements
- Loan amounts up to $50,000 – Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Establish a loan loss reserve account with Installation Services of San Diego
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 allocated funds to the City of San Diego to support energy efficiency programs that benefit its residents. Working with existing energy efficiency incentive programs offered by Energy Upgrade California (EUC) and CSI– Thermal, the Home Energy Loan Program makes it more affordable to conserve energy and save money on utility bills. At the same time, upgrades can increase the comfort, health, safety and value of the home.